The finals of the Startup-Cup season, which started in September 2021 with over 80 participating startups and 20 quarterfinals, are about to take place!
In the final events the four startups that beat the competition in the digital quarter- and semifinals will present their innovative technologies. Each startup will be interviewed by a jury of experts after their pitch. After all four startup-pitches, the jurors will vote on the most convincing startups. The two winners of the jury vote will then compete against each other once again in a final battle with audience questions. Eventually, the entire audience will hold a live voting on the winner of the Cup 21/22.
The startup pitches in each event will be flanked by selected key notes and discussions on industry topics.
The finals will be held in four separate events, depending on the cup categories.
You can register for free and have a look at the agenda on Eventbrite.
Sign up here:
- Organizational Intelligence, June 1, 2022, Lufthansa Flying Lab, Raunheim: Registration
- Cybersecurity, June 1, 2022, Lufthansa Flying Lab, Raunheim: Registration
- Smart Logistics, June 10, 2022, BASF Coatings, Münster: Registration
- Industy 4.0, June 20, 2022, CODE_n, Stuttgart: Registration
- FinTech, July 11, 2022, TechQuartier, Frankfurt: Registration
Hope to see you there.