Forward-looking startups, which are build up by inspiring founders are an important pillar of the innovative strength of our economy. Startups can be the driving force for progress, especially in times of change such as the current Corona crisis.
The non-profit organization GFFT is organizing the German Startup Cup in order to put promising startups, their technologies, products and founding teams into the spotlight. As well, we aim to support them in their networking activities and match them with decision-makers. The participating startups will have the opportunity to present their business cases to a specialist audience and to convince the onlookers of their innovations. Well-known companies participate in the events as co-organizers and sponsors and support the startups with know-how and, at best, business collaboration.
Application requirements for startups:
- The business is based on an innovative product or platform
- Foundation after 1.1.2015
- Focus in the respective cup category
• Organizational Intelligence
• IT Security
• Industry 4.0
How to take part:
- Send us a short company presentation (max. 250 words), the foundation date and the cup category for which you are applying via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Logistik- & FinTech-Cup: 25.9.2020
- Security- & Organizational Intelligence-Cup: 25.10.2020
- Industrie 4.0-Cup: 25.11.2020
- If pitching slots should still be available after the deadline a later application will be possible until the end of the preliminary rounds.
- Q3/2020 until Q1/2021: digital preliminaries and potentially half finals
- Q1 and Q2/2021: Finals at large corporations with the 12 best startups from the preliminaries
Startups can choose between two options:
- Bonus offer:
The registration fee of EUR 500 plus VAT is due with the registration for the preliminaries. At the same time we create a technology profile of your startup for our technology database and calculate a GFFT rank. According to the GFFT ranking, you will be placed in the preliminary decisions. In addition, you will receive a stand (pin board and cocktail table) and two tickets for the final – even if your startup does not qualify for the final.
- Free offer:
Your startup takes part in the preliminaries for free and you are assigned to a preliminary. If you qualifiy for final event, we charge a fee of EUR 500 plus VAT for the participation (in case the final will be a face-to-face event). This includes one ticket and a stand at the final.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 06101 95498-33.